Acer Liquid S2
Acer introduces Liquid S2, a smartphone screen 6 inch full HD display with IPS technology, capable of recording in 4K resolution and an ultra-fast connectivity as it includes 4G LTE and the new standard Wi-Fi 802.11 ac. This technology has already been used in some cameras, but it’s a completely new experience in the field of smartphones, thanks to 800 Snapdragon 2.2GHz Qualcomm processor, capable of recording in 4K.
The beauty of this smartphone lies in its rounded and soft curves, as well as red elements adorning the receiving mesh and metal circle around the four LEDs on the ring flash that lets you take pictures in low light and macro catches . Its curved glass surface provides a soft feel and a sense of absence of edges around.A touch of visual moments:
Liquid S2 combines a simple and visual interface with a 13 MP rear camera for taking pictures or videos with your smartphone professional look. Its 2 MP front camera allows users to capture moments with a wide viewing angle of 88 degrees.
Liquid S2 is equipped with numerous improvements to capture
• BSI Sensor and LED Flash Cancel: sharper images in any environment.
• Video recording: 4K Ultra HD, full HD 1080p 60fps, slow motion 4 x.
• Panoramic Photos: Up to 27 MPx in a single image.
• Quick Shot: Take a picture with automatic central focus, just unlock the screen, by touching any part thereof.
• Intelligent Shooting: Automatically detects the type of photo you’re doing and takes multiple shots to the best image selections.
• Widget to label: chest scan photographs to add tags.
• Favourite Mode: Create up to five profiles with custom effects, flash, shooting mode and scene.
• Exposure Control: Adjust exposure and focus with one finger.
• Capture freehand: Cut anything on the screen with your hand or a digital pen.
• Live Screen ™: Share ideas and travel through photographs and drawings.
A touch of speed
This entire Android smartphone will operate on 3G and 4G networks to provide users an average upload speed of 150Mbps. It will also support the latest Wi-Fi, 802.11 ac, which offers a transfer rate significantly higher, better coverage and greater energy efficiency compared to the current standard of 802.11n standard data. Its Easy Hotspot feature allows the device to act as a portable Wi-Fi router to share the wireless connection with up to 6 devices from Wi-Fi. The Internet can also share with QR codes and NFC.
The Acer Float User interface allows many apps remain open, so that users can perform several tasks at once, without having to leave an app to work on another. With the push of a button shortcut Float Apps, with the apps float on a translucent screen on the function you are using appears. It is very easy to access Apps Float or leave at any time, and can be personalized with up to 7 of your favorite apps. Float Caller Notification ensures that users will not be interrupted by incoming calls that fill the entire screen. When someone calls, the Caller Float emerge mini window and the user can choose to pick up the phone or reply to a message.
A touch of power
The latest addition to the family of smartphones Acer incorporates a full HD display with IPS technology and 368 ppi for stunning and brilliant graphics, and a size of 6 inches with a wide viewing angle. It has a thickness of only 8.99 mm and has two stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus for an amazing sound experience. Liquid S2 also features a Gorilla Glass ® 3.0 curved glass gives a high resistance, making it stronger to scratches and daily use.
Available in red or black, Liquid S2 integrates a quad-core Qualcomm processor at 2.2GHz, 2GB of internal memory and a 3300 mAh battery for extended use on a single charge. Users can store a lot of pictures, music and videos thanks to its expandable memory up to 16GB 128GB to complement your internal storage.