GPS navigation app for iPad and iPhone
Just in time for the Christmas period, the developer of software applications and Berlin skobbler offers now also in Spain “GPS Navigation“, the popular iOS app that has more than three million downloads worldwide. The application of classified better navigation in over 20 countries combines international travel maps, navigation Turn-by-turn voice instructions and an international tour guide in a way never seen to date.
Best: All functions are available offline, no exceptions. As a result, the application can be used in any part without incurring expensive mobile phone expenses without depending on internet connection or roaming fees high. For just 1.79 euros, users can enjoy free operation worldwide. They can purchase and download cities, countries or continents for use offline. If you wish, you can store or delete the maps on the iPhone or iPad. Depending on user preferences or the storage capacity of the mobile device, the application can be used online or offline.skobbler-logo-font copyThe core of the application is the NGX mapping technology developed by skobbler, featuring beautiful graphics without competition and a high quality display. The level of zoom and speed of rotation are the strengths of the maps based on OpenStreetMap. The different styles of maps as night or outside also allow a better view at all times. Wikitravel Integrating information for the tourist guide and TripAdvisor for searches rounds around the entire application package, especially as far as travel is concerned. With this product, skobbler surpasses many other navigation systems that despite being free, have restrictions in offline mode or do not even work.
“We are particularly pleased to offer our product finally also in Spain and hope you have the same success in other European countries. We time watching the Spanish market and we believe this is the place to conquer the App Store yet. “says Marcus Thielking, one of the four founders and spokesman skobbler. “So far navigation systems involving be connected and have a good service or enjoy a good offline operation with an expensive service. We combine the best of both worlds: quality technology for vehicles and pedestrians for only 1.79 euros with the option to use offline for a single price of 2.69 euros or 5.49 euros per country per continent. This corresponds to the principle of skobbler brand: our desire is to bring our customers one point to another safely and all, with a value for money unbeatable. ”
Features “GPS Navigation” skobbler:
• Full navigation with voice guidance (Turn-by-Turn).
• Full Interactive Map OpenStreetMap mapping with the latest data.
• A single map with global coverage.
• Hybrid technology: with full functionality and no internet connection after installation (online and offline).
• Ability to install all countries, along with maps of cities (WLAN connection is recommended).
• super-fast maps load: zoom, rotations, etc.. without re-charging.
• Free updates permanent.
• Powerful mapping engine (NGX).
• Various styles of maps (day, night, outside) to achieve optimal user experience in all situations.
• 2D and 3D View (in navigation).
• Indicator route (vehicles, pedestrians).
• Selection of alternative routes on the map.
• Comfortable for route options (faster more efficient shortest path,) optimal route management
• Option to avoid highways / tolls / ferry
• Ability to lock partial routes.
• Different search options (search by address, search by category search around).
• IDEALOG to post comments to developer.
• Practice List.
• Vertical and horizontal.
Pricing and Availability:
GPS Navigation is now available in the Apple App Store for download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id467318607
Can be purchased separately later and more cities and countries for use in offline purchases In-App-Purchases. Individual countries cost 2.69 euros, 5.49 euros continents and international package offline maps 9.99 euros.