Good morning! We've separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Wednesday (31). To check each news item in full, simply click on the links below.
1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: last episode is now available! The conclusion of the first season of the Percy Jackson series is now available on Disney+! You watched?
2. Is Carnival a holiday or optional? Check out what the law says. Despite being listed as a holiday in many state and municipal laws, Carnival is not a holiday, and people have to work during the period.
3. Galaxy S24 Ultra: Samsung's AI cell phone impresses, but does it convince? See the review. The new Galaxy S24 Ultra ushers in the 'new era of AI' on Samsung cell phones; but, does he convince? Check out the analysis.
4. WhatsApp backups on Android now consume Google Drive space. Billing measure announced at the end of 2023 begins to appear for some users in the messenger.
5. NASA detects 6 exoplanets around a 'badly behaved' star. A group of astronomers have discovered six planets, perhaps seven, in a star system located more than 270 light years away from Earth.
6. Tim, Vivo and Claro did not alert Anatel even though they knew about a possible spy attack, says the newspaper. Lack of warning about the monitoring tool used by Abin may result in punishment.
7. Epic Games accuses Apple of not respecting a court decision on the App Store. Even after the end of the trial, the owner of Fortnite complains that Maçã still has not complied with new rules.
8. Xiaomi 14 Ultra will arrive with a Snapdragon processor and 16 GB of RAM, according to Geekbench. Xiaomi's future flagship could feature a camera with professional Leica lenses and 80W wireless charging.
9. Silent Hill free on PS5 and more: summary of this Thursday's State of Play (31). Sony held a live broadcast bringing lots of news to PlayStation, including details about exclusive games! Check it all out!
10. New genetic mutation discovered that can cause lupus. Scientists reveal a new genetic mutation that can trigger lupus; the discovery opens the door to more effective tests and treatments.